৩৫% ছাড়ে নতুন ফ্রেসিনিয়াস 4008 S- মেশিনে ডায়ালাইসিস ও চিকিৎসা পরামর্শ প্রদান করা হয় ।
Dialysis in Bangladesh. Fortune Healthcare providing Hemodialysis facility that is available for 24 hours. Here, routine Hemodialysis is conducted in a dialysis outpatient facility, which is a purpose-built dedicated area of the Dialysis unit. Treatments Cost of dialysis center in Fortune Healthcare Ltd are initiated and managed by specially trained and skilled doctors, nurses and technicians. Hemodialysis: It is a process in which an artificial kidney machine is used and blood is pumped out of an individual’s body into this machine. Further, the blood is sent back to the same body with the help of tubes that are connected to this machine.
Hemodialysis in Fortune Healthcare
1) Hemodialysis is a complicated procedure and requires that care givers have more knowledge; this is not found in most of the Dialysis centers in Dhaka city. Fortune Healthcare Ltd is under 24/7 coverage by skilled and trained doctors; qualified and trained nurses for 24 hours
2) Hemodialysis requires high quality water for blood purification, Fortune Healthcare has international standard water treatment facility through regularly maintained RO (reverse osmosis) plant
3) Hemodialysis requires uninterrupted electricity support; Fortune through its own power generating plant maintains non-stop non-fluctuating power supply
4) Fortune Healthcare Ltd, each and every patient has kidney dialysis with a onetime dialyzer, which means the filter used for purification of blood is for one patient one time.
5) Hemodialysis patients need to have some blood tests at an interval; the 24/7 Laboratory at next door to Fortune Healthcare Ltd Dialysis Unit provides hassle-free convenience for the patients, so the patients can have their blood reports delivered to them soon after their kidney dialysis
6) Stringent infection control is essential for Hemodialysis, as any infection might get serious and lead to sepsis. Fortune Healthcare Ltd maintains strict infection control policy and protocols
Fortune Healthcare Ltd delivers these services during Dialysis session
- Fully Automated Remote Bed Support
- Fully Air-conditioned Support
- 24/7 availability of Doctors, Nurses & Technicians
- Next Generation Fresenius 4008S Machine
- One Time Fresenius (F6, F7, F8) Dialyzer
- Emergency Oxygen Support
- Trustable Water, Blood purification Pump Systems
- We provide one time use Dialysis Accessories Like (A-B part Dialysis Fluid, Blood Line, Fistula Needle, DNS saline, Saline set, Disposable Syringes etc)
- Complimentary Food for Patients
- Wi-fi Connection
- Very Cheap Dialysis center
Where can I do hemodialysis?
You can have hemodialysis in Fortune Healthcare, or at home. If you have it in a center, the sessions last 3 to 5 hours, and you’ll likely only need them three times a week. If you have hemodialysis at home, you’ll need treatments 6 or 7 days for 2 to 3 hours each time.
Some people read or watch TV during treatment. If you have hemodialysis at home, you may be able to do it at night while you sleep.
Kidney Dialysis at low cost
Dialysis patients have to bear the cost of Dialysis. More than 2 crore Dialysis patients in the country are burdened with such expenses. Which is difficult for many Dialysis patients to meet. Kidney patients have to pay Rs 3,000 to Rs 7,000 per session for Dialysis in the capital. In this situation, they are giving kidney Dialysis at the government Dialysis center for only five hundred to two and a half thousand rupees. The coordinator of the Dialysis center said that there is no compromise with the quality even if the service is provided at low cost. In most cases free Dialysis is done for the very poor. However, due to lack of space, beautiful environment, time, etc., private Dialysis is required.
Find out the price of your Dialysis package. This Dialysis package includes:
- Bed charge for 8 hours
- AC room
- Cost of accessories
- Technician fee
- C positive, B positive, negative machine
It will cost 3000 taka for Dialysis with new Dialysis every time. Each new dialyzer can be reused 4 times at a cost of BDT2,800.
Contact number: 01971314056
How long can Dialysis take?
- Dialysis is usually done three times a week. In some cases Dialysis is done twice a week.
- Dialysis is done for four hours at a time.
Dialysis can lead patients to longevity. Quality Dialysis, healthy lifestyle, balanced diet.
Here are some things to keep in mind for Dialysis patients:
- Dialysis patients like diabetes or hypertension should also keep them under control.
- Dialysis patients should follow the doctor’s advice
- Dialysis patients should be mentally active and keep themselves busy in their workplace by avoiding unnecessary worries.
- In addition to Dialysis, Dialysis patients can make people aware by participating in social activities.
- Satisfaction of mind will give Dialysis patients the courage to survive.
- Heparin is used in hemo-Dialysis. For this and some other reasons, if osteoporosis occurs, separate treatment should be taken.
- Dialysis patients are more prone to heart disease. Therefore, heart tests should be done at regular intervals.
- Dialysis patients have problems like anemia, iron deficiency etc. Therefore, blood making injections, iron and in some cases, blood may be taken on the advice of a doctor.
- Dialysis patients should do aerobic exercise at certain times of the day.
- Dialysis machine The main function of the kidney is to purify the waste products, excess water, etc., but it is unable to do any function of the kidneys outside. For example, separate drugs should be taken for phosphate removal.
When to do Dialysis
- If the blood serum creatinine is higher than normal (normal level is 1.4 mg) Dialysis is required. 2. Kidney failure is due to swelling of the body. In case of electrolyte imbalance, Dialysis is required. When hemoglobin is low, Dialysis is required. In case of kidney failure, Dialysis is required.
When the last stage of kidney failure is reached, the treatment is stopped in three ways: hemo-Dialysis, peritoneal-Dialysis or kidney transplant.
The peritoneal-Dialysis method allows the patient to perform Dialysis at home. But in Bangladesh, it is more expensive, the materials are not ready, the risk of infection, so it has not become popular. As a result, most end stage kidney disease or fifth stage kidney patients in Bangladesh are undergoing hemo-Dialysis.
Hemo-Dialysis is a system in which certain functions of the kidneys are performed by means of hemo-Dialysis. Two or three days a week you have to come to a specific hospital for Dialysis, four hours of blood purification every day. This will continue for a lifetime in patients with stage 5 chronic kidney disease. However, the situation is different during temporary kidney failure, usually after several Dialysis their kidney disease gets better.
Hemo-Dialysis patients should come for Dialysis following regular instructions, if irregular, the level of illness will increase and complications will also increase. In addition, Dialysis patients are asked to consult a kidney specialist once a month. The timing and dosage of medications for diabetes and hypertension may change after Dialysis is started. Then you have to know the information from the doctor. If the diabetes is low and blood pressure is low during Dialysis, the doctor should be informed immediately.
What is a fistula?
Dialysis requires a way to get inside the body. Access to the circulatory system is recommended for hemo-Dialysis. This is called a fistula. After making a fistula through a small operation, one has to wait for some time so that it can be fully formed. This takes about 1 to 2 months.
What is a catheter?
If a fistula is not already formed, a catheter may be inserted into the blood vessel for emergency Dialysis. A catheter is a type of special tube that is inserted into a vein in the throat or ankle and is quickly dialyzed. There are some complications with this system. When the catheter is infected by a bacterium, fever comes with shivering during Dialysis. The immediate complication is much less if the catheter is inserted carefully with skilled hands. These complications can greatly increase the suffering of patients. This is because of the unreasonable fear of patients in our country about Dialysis
Dialysis Cost in Dhaka
Dialysis Center in Dhaka
crrt Dialysis in Bangladesh
Cost of Peritoneal Dialysis in Bangladesh
Dialysis center near me
Dialysis Center Services
Fresenius Dialysis Center
Low cost Dialysis in Dhanmondi
Dialysis Center Services
Types of Dialysis