Echocardiogram in Bangladesh
Echocardiogram besically is the use of ultrasound radiations to generate images of the heart. The process is non-internal and hassle-free.
The patient is asked to remove all heavy jewelries and clothing and lie down on the provided table. The doctor/technician applies the ultrasound gel on the area above the heart and the external probe is applied over the gel rich area. The patient is required to be still as the echo cardiogram is in process. The examination lasts not more than fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Non Invasive Cardiology.
- Great team of consultants reporting.
- Dedicated technology for cardiology by renowned brands like Schiller or Siemens
- Echo cardiogram reports available on next day.
- Report generation status is notified to you through SMS alerts.
- Report Delivery: Report can be printed from website. Hard copy can be obtained from reception. Home delivery is also available.