Emergency & Primary Care Unit
An Emergency and Primary Care Unit (EPCU) is a medical facility that provides both emergency care and primary care services to patients. It is designed to handle medical emergencies and urgent medical needs that do not require a visit to an emergency room.
The primary goal of Fortune Healthcare Ltd. Hospital EPCU is to provide timely and appropriate medical care to patients, regardless of their ability to pay. This facility is staffed by trained medical professionals who are skilled in both emergency and primary care services.
Some of the services of an EPCU of Fortune Healthcare Ltd. Hospital may provide include:
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute medical conditions, such as asthma attacks or infections
- Management of chronic medical conditions, such as diabetes or hypertension
- Management of medication regimens
- Immunizations and preventive care
- Diagnostic testing, such as blood tests and x-rays
- Referral to specialists, if necessary
- Patient education and counseling
- EPCUs are typically located in underserved areas or communities with limited access to medical care. They are often open extended hours, including weekends and holidays, to provide access to care when primary care offices are closed.
Overall, an EPCU of Fortune Healthcare Hospital can be an excellent option for patients who need urgent medical attention but do not require emergency care. It can provide a more cost-effective and efficient alternative to visiting an emergency room.
Fortune Healthcare Ltd.
23/C, Zigatola, Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Contact: +8801887045555, +88024466108