Medical Instructions for GCC Country Visa Applicants:
Medical examination should be done before immigrant visa interview. The GCC states are (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Kuwait, Kingdom of Qatar, Kingdom of Oman, Kingdom of Bahrain and United Arab Emirates).
Following documents are required before examination.
- Referral letter or printed medical slip from GCC website (1 set))
- Original passport with photocopy of passport (1 set)
- Five (5) recent passport size photographs for medical purposes only.
- Copy of visa for Kuwait bound passengers (1 set)
- Medical examination fee is Rs.8,500/= per person
The result or FIT/UNFIT certificate is provided to you within 2/3 days of completion of medical examination.