Rabeprazole Gastro-resistant tablets are indicated for the treatment of:
- Active duodenal ulcer
- Active benign gastric ulcer
- Symptomatic erosive or ulcerative gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease Long-term Management (GERD Maintenance)
- Symptomatic treatment of moderate to very severe gastro-esophageal reflux disease (symptomatic GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- In combination with appropriate antibacterial therapeutic regimens for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in patients with peptic ulcer disease.