Ofloxacin are indicated for the treatment of adults with mild to moderate infections caused by susceptible strains.
- Lower Respiratory Tract: Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis lung abscess, pneumonia.
- Gastrointestinal Tract: Enteric fever, shigellosis.
- Multi-drug-resistant Tuberculosis.
- Skin and skin structures: Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Acute, Uncomplicated urethral and cervical gonorrhoea. Nongonococcal urethritis and cervicitis. Mixed infections of the urethra and cervix.
- Urinary tract: Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections, Complicated urinary tract infections.