Therapeutically: As an adjunct to systemic therapy in the following indications-
- Primary or secondary topical infections
- Infected surgical incisions
- Infected decubitus or stasis ulcers
- Secondarily infected dermatoses
- Infected traumatic lesions
- To prevent microbial contaminations in burns, incisions and other topical lesions
- For degerming skin in hyperalimentation, the umbilical area or circumcision
- Its use for abrasions, minor cuts, and wounds prevents the development of infections and permits wound healing.
- For the prevention and treatment of surface infections as well as to degerm the skin, mucous membrane and hyperalimentation procedures
- For seborrhea
- For preoperative and postoperative scrubbing and washing of hospital operating room and equipments
- For preoperative prepping of operative site, including the vagina
- For disinfection of wounds, burns, lacerations and abrasions
- As a prophylactic anti-infective agent in house, hospital & office procedures
- Postoperative application to incisions to help prevent infection
- In oral moniliasis (thrush); bacterial and mycotic skin infections, decubitus & stasis ulcers
- As a preoperative swab in the mouth & throat
Gargle & Mouthwash: It is a pleasantly flavoured solution which is used:
- For the treatment of acute mucosal infections of the mouth and pharynx.
- For oral hygiene prior to, during and after dental and oral surgery.
Surgical Scrub: It is a golden surfactant solution, forms rich, golden lather which is used: As an antiseptic skin cleanser for preoperative and postoperative scrubbing and washing by surgeons and operation theatre staff and preoperative preparation of patients’ skin
Powder: It is used for topical application in the following indications: Superficial wounds, Minor cuts, Burns, Abrasions, Lacerations, In the treatment and prevention of infections.